Thursday, March 12, 2009

Essence of Elegance Jewelry - Helen Kelleher's Blog

So excited!! I want to thank you Helen for your mentioning of Essence of Elegance Jewelry on your blog! I am currently working on the website to be published and hope everyone would be able to navigate the site ASAP.

In advance, I would like to share the link again so everyone can start to book mark it, www.essenceofelegancejewelry.net

Again, thank you for letting Essence of Elegance's jewelry be featured in your Photo shoot. I am so happy and glad you Essence of Elegance J has made an impression for you to give us credit. :) Thank you for bringing out the beauty out of the jewelry with your wonderful and powerful photography skills... Please check out the photo at www.helenkelleherphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

aresdogg said...

Dear Angie,
I am at Grace's house now and we are looking at your site. Grace wants to buy some post earings with a blue stone. Sterling Silver. She loves the earings you made her for christmas. Anyway, I will talk to you about it more next week. Love your new site.
Helen