Saturday, May 16, 2009

<3 - Happy belated Mother's day!

Today, I went shopping with my mother. We had a BLAST! We spent around 200 bucks but we got a pretty good bargain. I got some working clothes and some night cream for my face. MY skin is real sensitiveee so .. hopefully this cream we got works. Oh, also, my mom finally got to meet one of the managers I tell her about. It was real weird! LOL he was so dressed down I didn't know it was him! :), but it was nice to see him :)

Today, saw some jewelry and I just love how they look. Gems are just beautiful! After seeing some that I like, I decided to make something myself..... an Anklet. LOL :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's really pretty. I've tried making jewellrey myself but I can only make beaded pieces. I want to make some with chain but I don't know how to.