Sunday, January 25, 2009

Looking for a USED Car Dealer? Look HERE! #1 Auto Group

So yesterday, my friend was looking for a used car. He's been looking at it for several places. Now, he lives in VT, but is willing to go to Jersey and etc to get a car. HOWEVER, we landed in this little place! Their cars were very fair priced and the people we dealt with were extremely nice and friendly and honest with us. If anyone is looking for a used car and lives in Philadelphia, but do not want to go far, we suggest you give them a try! They try hard to work with our/your budget!

I took a couple of pictures while I was there...Not with my camera camera, but with just my camera phone.

Capture These Moments Photography Recommends this place and in my mind they are voted the #1 "USED" car dealer that I would go back to! Look at that friendly smile!! Can you get this anywhere else?

No comments: